2010년 10월 3일 일요일
The Migrant Mother Photo- Mother's perspective
Thinking about the economical state in our country I think I might face huge difficulties. I do not have any strength to get back up and the children (Jill and Bill) have been starving for days, already. Brian, my husband, as well as the children's father, is very sick right now. There are no jobs to be seen in the streets and everyone is wandering around looking for jobs. Everyone is moving to California to look for jobs and Mrs. Nowee just came to me saying that she found a high payed job, in California, picking oranges on the fields. I am looking at the ad right now, but I am not sure if I could take Jill and Bill with me. Brian is sick right now and the children are already starting to feel sick. I am sitting on the porch thinking of what to do with my life and as well as my family's. I love Jill and Bill very much and of course I love Brian. If only Brian can wake up and lessen the burden from me... I miss his smile so much. I miss Jill's plump cheeks and Bill's chubby belly but now their cheeks are hollow and their bellies are flat. I am so worried of how I am going to move on with the children and Brian. Brian is very sick that he was tucked up in bed since last week. He has barely, been eating porridge everyday, because there was not enough money. What am I going to do. Oh, wait. Jill and Bill are coming. They are coming from both sides and lightly hugging me. I feel that I am their mother and I have gotten the opportunity to be their mother from God. I now realize that the only way to go through this difficulty is to have faith in God, that He will save us all. Wait a little more, Jilll, Billy, Brian. He will save us, I know it.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)


its good, the conjugation at the end threw me but it well summarizes how life is felt and how god can help
답글삭제