My Family
I came back from school
and I’m going up the stairs
to the third floor, so happy and excited.
Mom’s snacks are the best.
I go up the stairs
picturing the warm, chocolate
oozing from the chocolate cookies, just from the oven.
I open the door and there is mom.
Standing like my life savior. I was starving and so hungry!
I tell her everything about school and have a nice meal.
My dad, sadly, is still at work.
I miss him so much when I come back home.
He usually talks with my mom and watches television together.
Dad makes me laugh a lot and he’s amazing.
Next, Christina.
My pretty, cute, and no other adjective to describe her,
is the cutest thing on earth to me. Even though, we fight and argue
I still lover her, and I hope she knows that.
She is studying for her math tutor so I don’t want to bother her.
These people are the ones that I love
and the ones that love me no matter what.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기