How do you plan on choosing a career?
- I plan on choosing a career by reading about different types of jobs I'm interested in or asking my parents. Maybe, by this assigment that I am going to do in Writing class. (Research paper)
I can ask my parents on what they think about the job- because they have far more experience than what I have.
Does your gender make a difference?
- I don't think my gender will make a difference because men and women are equal, which I think is true. I am a female but that doesn't change the amount of work I do or the amount of income I get.
Who will help you choose a career?
- My family will help me choose a career. My parents will help me by guiding me into the right direction and maybe even looking for a job that might well- suit me. Since my parents know me the best, I bet they can help me with finding a suitable job for me (:
Can the Bible offer any help?
- I think the Bible can offer help. Actually, a lot of help. Since I am a Christian I will be able to let go of all the pressure and rely on God. It will have advice for me in choosing a job. For instance, maybe there could be a verse about choosing wisely or making big decisions.
Ex: Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Julia,
답글삭제Please remember to write in paragraph form. Also, take the time to fully answer each question. Think of how your family can help you, what advice does the Bible offer, what books could you read--think on these questions. Also, if something doesn't apply to you in these questions or in the class period, don't worry about responding to it. I want you to reflect on what applies to you.