2010년 11월 20일 토요일

What I did this class (11/19?)

Today, we gathered the information from our survey results and we came up to get different codes. Mrs. Gunther gave us a booklet full of codes that had a whole list of jobs next to the codes. I ended up with one code, but there were recommended codes as well. I took the codes and looked them up in the codes booklet and found some jobs recommended for me according to the survey I took.

Some sounded interesting, but I'm not sure which job to research about. I have some jobs that I'm interested though. Like, dentist and pediatrician.

The jobs that were recommended for me were interesting, because there were a lot of jobs I've never even heard of and they seemed new to me.

I am not sure of which job I am going to choose to research on, but I am thinking of picking a job from the ones recommended for me.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기