2011년 2월 20일 일요일

Elegy-



Elegy For My Doggy, Amy

You were the one
That soothed my soul
And always felt comfortable
Wherever I go.

I took you place
To place to place
And let you go running
Like crazy inside home.

You brightened up this
dark and gloomy family
To a bright and warmly candle light
Just as bright as the moonlight there.

Now, since you’re not here
With us or with me anymore,
I think of you all the time
When our family is so gloomy.

You were the one who
Brightened up my days.
You are the one who
Brightened up the neighborhood.

You did so many great things
That I thought you would never go away.
Never run away or never leave me alone.
But you left me and family.

You are the one,
The only one for me,
To be remembered by
Almost everyone I know.

Rest in peace, little Amy,
Rest in peace, shhhh.
Rest little Amy baby,
Rest in me, shhhh.


댓글 1개: