2011년 2월 16일 수요일

Shakespearean Sonnet -Julia


Inside Than the Outside

Gentlemen out there, please focus on me
for I am to give you some useful tips.
Everyday, many foolish men I see;
men’s main focus is on the women’s lips.

Okay, okay, for some of you may not.
May I ask you another question then?
Vile women passed by, did your eyes rot?
“So what is the first thing you look at, Ben?”

“The first thing…” he mumbles and taps his feet,
“I look at their looks, beauty, and height of course”
You are one of the foolish men to fleet.
Shoo, shoo! Cause you’re no greater than a horse.

I want men to see the in than the out,
for what does beauty do with being good spouse?

댓글 1개:

  1. hahaha, I like it a lot, it is good on relationships, but does not really fit the purpose of praising them. however it is good and fits the rest of the form well.

    답글삭제