Love is a Battlefield
I have heard many times that love is like a battlefield
but I have never been to a battlefield.
Let’s just imagine you yield
from an enemy in the battlefield.
Would you so easily be a shield?
And just lose to your enemy on a battlefield?
Fight till you know you will win, even though you’re unhealed
and fight till you know you got it, on the battlefield.
Love is the same as this situation, unrevealed.
I’m just saying that even for love, you should fight on the battlefield.
If you really want that man or woman, don’t give up and be left unhealed.
Go fight for love just like in the battlefield.
Don’t stop, just look straight and don’t stop if you’re on a coalfield.
Just don’t forget that love is a battlefield.
well done, it fits the form, but I dont quite get the relationship of it.
답글삭제